Subject: Estonia - Official invitation to the D9+ Ministerial Meeting in Amsterdam, 26-27 March 2025
From: "D9plus" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>,Evelin Tõnisson, "Silver Tammik",Sandra Särav
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2024 17:07:24 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Invitation

D9+ Ministerial Meeting in Amsterdam

Dear Minister of Economy and Industry,

I am delighted to invite you to the D9+ Ministerial Meeting, which will be 
held at the H’ART Museum in the historic centre of Amsterdam, on Wednesday 
26 and Thursday 27 March 2025.

The meeting will be a valuable opportunity for a strategic discussion on 
strengthening the competitiveness and resilience of the European digital 
economy. Building on the constructive discussions held in Dublin and 
Copenhagen, I am eager to further refine and shape the trajectory of future 
European digital policies. In light of the recent Draghi report, I am 
particularly keen to share and discuss our ideas on what a European digital 
technology strategy could look like. Additionally, I wish to explore our 
shared vision on the role of connectivity in the broader digital ecosystem. 
Finally, the meeting will provide an excellent opportunity to discuss how we 
can leverage artificial intelligence (AI) to strengthen our competitiveness. 
This includes examining how governments can employ AI to optimise public 
services and identify pathways to encourage AI innovation and adoption 
within the private sector. I look forward to our collaborative discussions 
and to moving forward on these pivotal priorities for Europe’s digital 
future.

Besides being a forum for discussing these topics, D9+ meetings should also 
be an opportunity to bolster our relationships on a more personal level. The 
meeting will therefore start with a special informal Head of Delegation 
kick-off, on 26 March, at 17.00, followed by a dinner.

At the same time on 26 March, an event will be organized by the B9+ Dutch 
business federation, for business, start-up, and government stakeholders, to 
which delegation members are also invited. They will receive an invitation 
to the event directly from the organisers, the Confederation of Netherlands 
Industry and Employers (VNO-NCW).

Additional information regarding the program and logistics will be shared in 
January 2025.

I look forward to welcoming you in Amsterdam.

Kind regards,

Dirk Beljaarts
Minister of Economic Affairs

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u
niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is gezonden,
wordt u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te
verwijderen.
De Staat aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van welke aard
ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het elektronisch
verzenden van berichten.

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you
are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you
are requested to inform the sender and delete the message.
The State accepts no liability for damage of any kind resulting from the
risks inherent in the electronic transmission of messages.